1. Discussion of Phone meetings Panel/Hybrid meeting at the MA Convention February 2020
1. Motion to approve Service Position Descriptions which will be posted on WIR Business Meeting section of website (link to service position descriptions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vVQKkY5xo8HbkcgLxq686_8aROgt80w15k3yGSxlWdg/edit?usp=sharing )
2. Modify readings portion of meeting script: move "mandatory" clause for 12 Traditions to paragraph requesting volunteers to read and ask for only 12 Steps and 12 Traditions be read. 12 Questions could be read if there are newcomers on the call. (2nd submission suggests rewording script so chair knows Traditions are mandatory or voting again on whether this is required.)
3. Consider doing either introductions at start of meeting or seat claiming at the end instead of doing both.
4. Greet newcomers as they introduce themselves so they feel welcome. Sometimes they are met with silence.
5. Optionally add to the script a reminder for chairpersons to discuss the following reminders when newcomers are on the line:
And where to find literature
6. Consider modifying sharing times according to number of participants (e.g., reduce shares to 3 minutes when >10 participants, 5 minute shares when 5-6 participants)
All files are password protected.
Please call Women's Hotline at 443-347-3934 for the password.
Copyright © 2020 Marijuana Anonymous World Phone Meetings - All Rights Reserved.