Note: This website supports four separate MA groups each guided by its own Group Conscience. Note that the meetings are facilitated to ensure a smooth and safe meeting space. Your phone number may appear to trusted servants of MA that are guided by the traditions of the program. Anonymity will be respected.
Marijuana Anonymous is a fellowship of people who share our experience, strength and hope with each other that we may solve our common problem and help others to recover from marijuana addiction.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using marijuana. There are no dues or fees for membership. We are self-supporting through our own contributions. MA is not affiliated with any religious or secular institution or organization and has no opinion on any outside controversies or causes. Our primary purpose is to stay free of marijuana and to help the marijuana addict who still suffers achieve the same freedom. We can do this by practicing our suggested Twelve Steps of recovery and by being guided as a group by our Twelve Traditions.
Marijuana Anonymous uses the basic 12 Steps of Recovery founded by Alcoholics Anonymous, because it has been proven that the 12 Step Recovery program works!
Schedule of MA Phone Meetings
- MA World Phone Meetings group (a.k.a. MAWPM)
- We Do Recover group (a.k.a. WDR)
- Women in Recovery group (a.k.a. WIR)
- MA World Men’s Meeting group (a.k.a. MAWMM)
As the community grows this website will strive to maintain a schedule of all known MA phone-based meetings. Please refer to the official schedule at Marijuana-Anonymous.org if you have questions.
Times shown are US Eastern timezone.
Long distance charges may apply.
We Do Recover group
To attend, call +1.605.313.5166 and use PIN code 107678#
- Everyday @ 10:00 AM EST
- Sunday afternoon @ 3:00 PM EST : Guided Meditation
- Thursday night @ 10:00 PM EST : 12 Traditions & 12 Questions
- Saturday night @ 10:00 PM EST : Relapse Prevention Tools
Group Conscience on the 20th of the month @ 6:00 PM EST
Women in Recovery group
- Sunday @ 7:00 PM EST : Women’s Closed Meeting – Step Study
- Tuesday @ 10:00 PM EST : Women’s Closed Meeting
- Wednesday @ 7:00 PM EST : Women’s Closed Meeting
MA World Men’s Meeting group
- Sundays @ 3:00 PM EST :
- Men’s Meeting (closed)
- Please call the MA World Men’s Hotline at 424.249.9104 for the meeting passcode.
Marijuana Anonymous World Phone Meetings group
The access code is 679941#.
You can also use VoIP, Google Play app, or iPhone app at https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/hd-conferencing/.
These international phone numbers provide in-country access to over 50 countries worldwide. Note that long distance charges may apply.
- Everyday at 7am, noon & 8pm EST:
- Sunday @ 7:00 AM EST : Topic Discussion *
- Sunday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
- Sunday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Monday @ 7:00 AM EST : Topic Discussion *
- Monday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
- Monday @ 8:00 PM EST: Topic Discussion
- Tuesday @ 7:00 AM EST : Topic Discussion *
- Tuesday @ noon EST : Principles
- Tuesday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Wednesday @ 7:00 AM EST : Topic Discussion *
- Wednesday @ noon EST : Newcomer’s Meeting
- Wednesday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Thursday @ 7:00 AM EST : Topic Discussion *
- Thursday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
- Thursday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Friday @ 7:00 AM EST : Topic Discussion *
- Friday @ noon EST : The Reading Room
- Friday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Friday @ 10:00 PM EST : LGBTQ oriented meeting, open and welcome to all, Topic Discussion [Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Questioning]
- Saturday @ 7:00 AM EST : Topic Discussion *
- Saturday @ noon EST : Step Workshop
- Saturday @ 8:00 PM EST : Speaker Meeting
Group Conscience on the second Sunday of the month after the noon EST meeting.
To add agenda items for the MA World Phone Meetings group send email
Or complete the agenda item submission form found at the top of the “Group Conscience” menu.