Schedule of MA Phone Meetings
There are multiple MA Phone Meeting groups, each with its own unique phone number(s) and meeting times. Known phone groups are listed in alphabetical order which is linked to their schedule:
As the community grows this website will strive to maintain a schedule of all known MA phone-based meetings. Please refer to the official schedule at Marijuana-Anonymous.org if you have questions.
Times shown are US Eastern timezone.
Long distance charges may apply.
We Do Recover group
To attend, call +1.641.715.3650 and use PIN code 107678#
- Everyday @ 10:00 AM EST
- Sunday: Spirituality & the 11th Step
- Monday: Beginner’s mtg with Sobriety Milestone Celebration on last Monday
- Tuesday: The Twelve Steps mtg
- Wednesday: We Do Recover Open Topic Discussion mtg
- Thursday: People of Color
- Friday: Life With Hope reading mtg
- Saturday: Promises mtg
- Sunday afternoon @ 3:00 PM EST : Guided Meditation
- Thursday night @ 10:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Saturday night @ 10:00 PM EST : Relapse Prevention Tools
Group Conscience on the 20th of the month @ 6:00 PM EST
Back to list of groups
Women in Recovery group
- Wednesday @ 8:00 PM EST : Women’s Closed Meeting
- Phone Number: 712-775-7031
- The access code can be received by contacting Barb @ 1-207-460-2984 or any other woman in the fellowship!
Back to list of groups
Marijuana Anonymous World Phone Meetings group
Phone line: 1.712.775.7035 in the USA or lookup your country in this list of international phone numbers.
The access code is 679941#.
You can also use VoIP, Google Play app, or iPhone app at https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/hd-conferencing/.
These international phone numbers provide in-country access to over 50 countries worldwide. Note that long distance charges may apply.
- Everyday at noon & 8pm EST:
- Sunday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
- Sunday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Monday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
- Monday @ 8:00 PM EST: Topic Discussion (paired with land-based face-to-face meeting)
- Tuesday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
- Tuesday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Wednesday @ noon EST : Newcomer’s Meeting
- Wednesday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- (Note: there is also a women-only mtg on a different line at Wed 8pm)
- Thursday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
- Thursday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Friday @ noon EST : The Reading Room
- Friday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Saturday @ 8:00 PM EST : Topic Discussion
- Saturday @ noon EST : Topic Discussion
Group Conscience on the second Sunday of the month @ 8:00 PM EST if there are agenda items. To add agenda items for the MA World Phone Meetings group send email To: email@example.com.
Back to list of groups
More to come as the community and fellowship grows. . .
Members of Marijuana Anonymous are invited to the 2016 MA Town Hall meeting on:
October 1, 2016, from 10AM-noon PDT (1-3PM EDT/6-8PM BST)
Methods for access to the meeting are:
The following topics will be covered:
- 2016 Conference Report
- A New Leaf update
- MAWS Internet Guidelines
- 7th Tradition
- New pamphlet on medications
- Ask a trustee
The MA World Phone Meetings group is experimenting with hybrid meetings where an existing land-based face-to-face meeting has a speaker phone in the room so that callers from around the world can call in and participate.
Please considering sharing your experience, strength and hope by calling in. Current hybrid meetings are:
- Monday @ 8:00 PM EST: Fly into the Light (Raleigh, North Carolina)
The dial=in number for participating countries can be found here. The USA number is 1.712.775.7035. The access code is: 679941#.
Do you imagine there are marijuana addicts in your area who may benefit from an MA Phone meeting?
Linked below is a flyer for the World Phone Meetings group that you can print (perhaps on green colored paper) and stick to bulletin boards at treatment facilities, jails, hospitals, head shops or where ever else you feel is appropriate. (That said, you should generally seek approval as unapproved flyers often get pulled down rather quickly.)
The new group MA World Phone Meetings has added a new meeting called The Reading Room at noon EST on Fridays. These meetings are on a new phone line, 1.712.775.7035 in the USA or lookup your country in this list of international phone numbers. The access code is 679941#.
This meeting will draw from MA literature (Life With Hope, Approved Pamphlets, and the newsletter A New Leaf) to inspire sharing our experience, strength and hope that we may better understand our common challenges and solutions to those challenges.
Our exploration will begin with a study of the Twelve Traditions.
The new group MA World Phone Meetings has added a new meeting called The Newcomer’s Meeting at noon EST on Wednesdays. These meetings are on a new phone line, 1.712.775.7035 in the USA or lookup your country in this list of international phone numbers. The access code is 679941#.
This meeting is a safe meeting space for people new to recovery. We cover the basics of the first three steps on your journey into a new life with hope.
We encourage participation in recovery by asking those newest to the program to share first.
The new group MA World Phone Meetings has added a new meeting called Creative in Recovery at noon EST on Tuesdays. These meetings are on a new phone line, 1.712.775.7035 in the USA or lookup your country in this list of international phone numbers. The access code is 679941#.
The Creative in Recovery meeting is geared to those of us that found pot to help us with our creativity. Once we stopped using pot as a catalyst, we thought the creative process was gone. For most of us that have experienced the recovery process, that creativity has returned exponentially. As in most things, we take it easy, and take it as it comes. So our charge to you all that are creative, is to stick around and observe the creativity rebound.
Phone meetings have many advantages such as giving a participant the freedom to attend a meeting while driving, exercising, and doing other tasks or chores. However, with this freedom and flexibility comes challenges in the form of background noise.
Please, please, please be sure your phone is muted when you are not speaking. Thanks 😉 It is recommended that you use *6 to mute, but you can also use the mute on your phone – just pay attention that you could be double-muted.
But, accidents do happen and people sometimes forget to re-mute their phones. For times when someone does leave their phone un-muted and the background noise becomes disruptive and distracting the host (a.k.a. chair, chairperson, or co-chair) has a few options. Continue reading
The Women in Recovery group hosts:
Women’s Closed Meeting
Wednesday @ 8:00 PM EST
Phone number: 712-775-7031
- The access code can be received by contacting Barb @ 1-207-460-2984 or any other woman in the fellowship! (Please call at least 15 minutes before the meeting starts to receive the access code. Thank you.)